Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
Chances are, you’re an SEO Alberta professional. That means that you know how to drive traffic to your website and other marketing efforts, right? Well, yes. But what if I told you there was an even better way to get traffic than simply posting on social media? What if I said it’s possible to use data-driven strategies and intelligent writing to build a massive audience of loyal readers who will come back every single time they see one of your posts?
The good news is: It’s possible! In fact, it’s easier than ever before, thanks to the power of data-driven content marketing. So let me tell you about my favourite ways for driving traffic to my blog:
Utilise Social Media
Apart from SEO Alberta, social media is a great way to drive traffic. You don’t have to just post ads—you can post useful content instead, which will help you get more engagement from your audience and increase conversions.
Don’t just post on your own social media accounts, but also post on other people’s social media accounts. This way, you’ll get more exposure for your brand and increase engagement rates with users who are interested in what you’re offering (or want to use it).
Engage with your audience
- Engage with your audience on social media
- Respond to comments and questions
- Engage with other users by commenting on their posts or replying to them in a private message. This will help you build a relationship with people who are reading your content and want to hear more from you.
- Use hashtags when referring to topics that are relevant to the community, such as “#traveling_tourists” or “#foodieguide”, which is an example of how hashtags can be used for SEO purposes (search engine optimisation).
Use powerful headlines
There are many ways to use headlines to get people to visit your website. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Call-to-action (CTA) headlines: These are the words that tell people what action you want them to take on your site or in their email inbox. They should be short and bold, but not so much so that they’re annoying or difficult for anyone else reading them. The first CTA headline we see every day is probably “Click here!”
- Question headlines: Questions like “Why?” and “What if?” can get people’s attention because they’re asking something important about whatever topic is being discussed—and sometimes even more important than just asking those questions! If you have an answer ready for these questions, it’ll make sure readers know why they should click through before they do so themselves (or worse yet).
- Number/quantity comparisons: Why would readers care about how many comments were left after posting something? It sounds like a good idea until someone posts something controversial with lots of comments attached! If someone mentions numbers too often without any real context behind them.
You can also utilise SEO Services Alberta to get the benefit al such minute facets that need to be taken care of.
Create long-form content
As a part of SEO strategy, long-form content is more likely to be shared and read than short-form content. It’s also more likely to rank well in search engines and convert into sales, which means that you’ll get more traffic from your website.
Long-form content can be anything from an interview with a celebrity or expert on a topic of interest to a blog post that goes into great detail about how you can use social media for business purposes (and why it’s important). The key here is that long-form pieces need not be overly technical; they should simply provide value!